Author Archives: olivia
Follow our blog and learn about our appearance medicine treatments, beauty tips, and the clinic’s latest news!
During this funny time with wearing Face Masks at work and at the super market we are finding ourselves and also our clients are getting breakouts and irritated skin, so here is a couple of tips we have come up with to combat this. Face masks...Read More
Experts say sunscreens with an SPF higher than 50 aren't worth buying. They only offer marginally better protection. In 2011, the FDA even went as far as to call sunscreens with SPF values greater than 50 " inherently...Read More
Below is an article about the ingredients in a popular cleanser marketed as soothing and non irritating.
- How to Deal with your Skin getting Irritated with Face Masks
- The Ingredient Difference
- March Specials - 2020
- Olivia's Current Skincare Routine
- Dermapen4 Results
- Why you shouldn't use anything higher then and SPF 50
- Whats really in your Cleanser?
- Fathers day medical pedicures
- Product of the month - August
- August special